Friday, August 17, 2007

UFO over HAITI ???

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful...the Best Knower.

Below is alleged footage of a "UFO" filmed over Haiti on August 6, 2007.

While many people are assuming that it is a hoax, I must say that I have watched this video several times and could not find any significant indicators of fraud.

Also, all of the "debunkers" of this footage that I have read, focus solely on the immediate surroundings of the two "UFOs": The UFOs themselves, and the trees beneath them. However, I have yet to read one statement of criticism which focuses or even addresses the movements of the OTHER lights in the sky which are clearly visible and define highly unusual flight paths.

I cannot say, for certain, that this is NOT a hoax, because I was not there to witness it. However, I am more inclined to accept this footage as authentic than any other footage I have seen.

You be the judge.



RM

No comments:

Post a Comment