Thursday, July 31, 2008

THANK YOU BLOGGER TEAM!!

To the Blogger Team...

I just wanted to publicly THANK YOU for your assistance with my technical problem.

I accidentally deleted this blog, which contains almost TWO YEARS of posts that are very significant for me. When I realized I had deleted it by mistake, I was literally stunned...speechless...I couldn't even panick! ...lol

I eventually thought to contact Blogger Help, but read in one of the Help Forum posts, that there were no "live persons" to contact, and that Blogger was run basically by "robots"....but I left a message in the forum anyway. In the meantime, I started an arduous process of trying to piece the blog back together from the Google "cache" pages, but who knows how long that would have taken!

You guys, specifically "Gatsby", really came through for me...and I am truly Grateful!

God Bless and Keep you!

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment