Friday, October 10, 2008

Saviour's Day 1974 - A Sign of a "New Beginning"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1796328694313608707


In the Name of Allah, The Most Merciful, To Whom All Holy Praises is due, The Lord of the Worlds. I'm so happy to see your smiling faces out here. Now you're talking about a little man, feeling like he's a big man, that's me! Lot's of people call me a little man. I wish they'd come and see how big I am now.

All Praises is due to Allah, Who have made it possible for us to meet here this day to give honor, thanks for His coming and for His blessing. He has now come in our midst. He's with us. We don't see Him as a spook. He's no spook. He's a live man! He's a Living God!

I'm sorry that I have not asked you to sit down. You look so beautiful and I don't want you to sit down.

Brothers and Sisters, when you were Christian Believers, you used to sing that when you get to heaven, you was not gonna sit down. Well we have a great job here to do today. And I am going to say to you I thank you for receiving me with such great honor. And that you may now be seated.

...I'm going to turn the meeting over to the secretary. He has lots to tell you. And so he's going to address you and get busy and tell you what we must do - what must , now, be done after the Coming of God. I turn you over to the secretary, as I say unto you in the Name of Allah, As-Salaam-Alaikum...Just a moment. I looked at myself a little coming in by a mirror and my grandson here, he was telling me, so I hope you don't chop my head off for this mighty crown I have on...

(National Secretary speaks)

....My Beloved Brothers and Sisters, we have today a very beautiful day from Allah. To you that is visiting us, that we know and that we don't know... Some of you, we don't know you...You may make yourself known to us so you can receive your honor from us for visiting us today. We are a people that does not think that we are Big I's. We think that we are little you's...And not Big I's. We are so greatly blessed by Allah and by you visiting us that we cannot help but to be happy and proud of your presence. There may be some of you that is some great dignitary that we don't know. You are welcomed to make yourself known to us that we may be able to give you credit for what you are.

And that we want to say to you that is visiting us that probably comes from overseas...We want you to know that you are at the setting of the sun. But that sun is rising again. It's set. But she is rising again. Bringing us in a new day. The Coming of God. The Coming of Our Saviour. He's not a Spook. I want you to know that we are trying our best, since we have met face to face with God to try to remove from you that old idea that God is some Spirit that is formless. We want you to get out of that old slavery idea.

If you call God by a pronoun, "He"...you feel pretty cheap calling Him "she". You feel pretty cheap just to say "spirit"...You've got to say "He"!

I'm here to tell you that He's not a "she" nor is He some formless spirit. The Bible says on the Day of Judgment you will see God as He is. This is the Day. And I can GLADLY say that He is a He!

There is a many people who have not known God. And there is a many people that know God.

The white race knows God. But they can't represent God as you and me do. They will be giving away the power to rule. They was not to rule under the Teachings of reality of God. They was made to hide to reality of God...in order that they themselves would be worshipped.

I don't get angry with them the way that they rule and what they teach. How in the world can they teach and turn us away from the God of Reality...if they intend to rule they have got to take us away...because we've got the reality. Every time you look at the Black man, you're looking at God!

Maybe some of us will say, "Oh no! I'm no God and you're no God". Okay, get your God out and show Him to me. You can't do that. You say that God is a Spirit...Show Him to me. You can not show me your spirit God. Then you say, He's not to be seen. Well then, I don't want to see Him if he don't want to see me.

...As it is written, we worship that which we know, what. You worship that which you know not! We are not going to hold your attention to this kind of subject. We've got lots of work here to do. For 43 years, I have been teaching that GOD IS MAN! For 43 years I have been teaching that one day you will wake up to know. You will wake up and agree with me. From the looks of your numbers here today, it SEEMS that you're waking up.

There is no intelligent man will come out of the college or out of the university with his degrees in his hand and in his pocket and will agree to you that he learned that he had to worship Spooks. Because he went to colleges and universities of the land to learn the truth of who is who. He didn't go there to make a fool out of himself.

The professors and scholars over at the colleges and universities would look at you and laugh at you to tell them to go and worship something they don't know nothing about. And I don't blame them.

We are very happy. We have with us two or three great scientists over to my right here. They are great scientists visiting us.

If we had been here worshiping the space, the atmosphere, for God, they would not have taken a seat over there. So we are happy and honored to have these great scientists sitting over here to our right. We are happy to be honored by them. We are glad that they are visiting us to know that sun, the Spiritual sun, is vice-versing itself, rising from the West!

I'm not saying that I'm trying to make them look small for coming here visiting us. As we are small. We are those Lost and now Found people that the Bible's been teaching us all our lives. We are those people. God have come to raise us up to give to us a Kingdom. And the Bible says, it is His own Good Will to do so. He takest the Kingdom from whom He pleases and give it to whom He pleases. So we had no Kingdom, but He's, now, giving to us a Kingdom. This represents a Kingdom.

"Sit him down over there. Crown him. Put him on good shoes. (The Messenger laughs) Get up Brother! And recognize your Brother that was Lost and is now Found. Get up! Give Him a place at home! Come on in Brother!" Praise Be To Allah!

"He was Lost. Now he's found. He was dead, but now he's Alive. Come on in, Brother. Have a seat ,Brother. Put him on a crown....This is it!

Since the Coming of God, in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, and teaching you and me that He had searched the earth, as it is written. Now He have found us. Now what must be done? We can not sit down. We cannot lay down. We must get up...and go to work. Praises be to Allah!

We want to thank the Chicago white people for making it possible for us to obtain the Country Club. For making it possible for us to get in such position where we can prove ourselves worthy of the position. We thank them. They have did us a great favor. I don't think that we have nothing to do but to honor and thank them for putting us in such position.

This is their house and we are here teaching the truth. They are not objecting to you teaching the truth. As we have white Muslims in America...And lots of them. We have them all over the world. And they recognize and respect you. You must recognize and respect them.

You don't disrespect people that is trying to respect you. I remember the last time that I was out to the airport. They let me and my followers get on first. Now remember their flag is still flying over America. Honor and respect the man. Because he still has his flag.

There is much that can be interchanged between them and us in that way of respect. We don't have to get up to try to make fun of them just because you have learned yourself. And now you have learned them. Just remember that they show you respect after you have learned yourself. Show them respect them too! Because when you didn't know yourself, you didn't respect self nor anyone else.

We used to disgrace ourselves and them too. Because we didn't know ourself. But now we respect ourselves and we respect them. Praise be to Allah!

If you go out there disrespecting the owner of this land...they are the owners as long as they are in power...I think you will be showing disrespect for the high honor that has been conferred on you and me by God. You have to respect everybody. And everybody will respect you.

If God give way to them to rule, Then you're honoring a ruler. As long as they are in power to rule, then respect them. This I mean from my heart. Everywhere we go, respect people and people will respect you. Don't think that you are so great now, just because God promised you the Kingdom. Wait until you get in it!

And still you must remember that a ruler may dishonor. And dishonoring people he's dishonoring himself.

My beloved brothers and sisters, God has come and He visited us. He don't mean for us to waste our time looking to see who can we make mock of. Look and try and show people, that if you will mock, disrespect , that God did not raise us up to repeat the same. We must show the world that we are a Righteous people trying to set up the characteristics in our people of righteousness.

We don't want our people acting unrighteous. Regardless to who's acting unrighteous by us, we must not do so ourselves, since we represent ourselves as being righteous people. We be righteous.

If we say there goes the devil. Then don't try and practice after him if you say your are righteous. Show the devil that you are a righteous person. Because he's watching you for such. Since you say, now, you are righteous, then prove it. And if you say he's not righteous, he will say, he was not his Maker. That'll stop YOUR mouth.

He did not make himself. It was our kind that made him. So if you want to make mock of that which you have made, he could easily tell you that "I am not responsible for my make, you made me, yourself...your kind."

Let us remember these words. There is lots that we must learn to do, to show forth to the world who we are. We are not raised up to sit around and make mock of people. No! We are raised up to show the world what righteousness looks like. And how it feels to be righteous. Clearing a man of his past and putting him on the right road, This is a wonderful thing!

He said to Israel, "I am your God!" Israel said, "I bear witness". (The Messenger laughs)

Now, He says to you and I, "Remember my favor that I've bestowed upon you. Take a Lesson from Me, that if I bestowed upon Israel those great blessings, what you think I'm gonna do for you? If I blessed Israel to bring her out of the bondage of Pharoah, what you think I'm gonna do for you? I found Israel in the worst house of the wilderness, and I found you in the worst house...and you are my own."

So if God said this, and He have said it, that we belong to Him...All Praise is due to Allah!

He called Israel his son. He said, "Out of Egypt, I have called my son...I have said to Israel, that if they obey me, I will lead them in a land that I will give to them, on the condition that they believe, and obey." But they didn't obey. So, His promise can't be fulfilled, because, that "...you don't give me a chance. I want to fulfill my promise, Israel...but you won't let me fulfill it. Who brought you in this place, Israel? Who fed you, Israel, where there was no bread? I only want to show to you, Israel, that I am God."

So, the same thing, Brothers and Sisters have come to us. I want to show you, O my Lost and Found, that He that found you and me, is God! He owns us! And He wants to do for you that which will stand forever. The earth belongs to you. It didn't belong to Israel. But, now, you're the true owners. Think over that. Israel paved the way for you. Come on. I want to give it back to you.

The Lost and Found..Been lost from his Brothers for a long time. Now, he's found. And we must bring him, again, sit him down in the midst of his brother and tell him, "This is your home." So today, you are on your way to become the Owner and the Ruler of the earth.

Once you lay hold to that handle that will not break off, you must keep it. You don't have to worry about the people coming to you, they all will come to you. As the Bible teaches you, "Look and see, they all come to Thee".

You are a very beautiful people that have been robbed and spoiled. But as you come into Islam, Allah will gradually restore your beauty appearance. You will become a beautiful Nation as never before lived on the earth. If you don't like any ugly part about you, He says He will cause you to grow into a new growth.

"What must be done? " We have God with us! We have Him as our Guide. We don't have to stand around here and ask the question, "What must be done?" Get up and let's go and do something!

We are trying to do something with whatever the white folks will let us have. We are trying to do something with it to make them feel that they didn't give it over to a bunch of lazy fellows that want to sit down and turn our face back to them, begging them to carry us right on.

When you have been given a chance to go for self, GO FOR SELF!

I say that the Black man of North America have nobody to blame but himself. If he respects himself and do for himself, his once slave-master will come and respect him and help him to do something for self.

You can not say they don't help you to do something for self. They are helping US to go for OURselves. Who would want to help an old horse that don't want to do anything but lay down in the loft. ...Really disgusting. Rouse him up and tell him, "Hey, get up! If you can't pull the tractor, pull the plow."

I don't believe in us, now in this modern time, laying down on the white man, looking for him to give us something to go for. He gave you something when he gave you freedom. That's all you wanted. To be free to do something for self. Well, you've got that. Don't, now, lay down around his doorstep, asking him to help you. Go help yourself. Well, that's right. He's taken the shackles off of you and said "now you're free, go for yourself." Why should you still lay there to his gate, "ohhh...give me.." Give you nothing!

That's the truth! What's he going to give you now, after he let you go free to get it for yourself. You don't need to blame him, now. Blame yourself! The earth is large! And that there is enough of it for you to have some and for them to have some. If God wants to continue to help them to live on this earth, you get that part that He gives you. And don't be worried over his.

Take that which God gives you, and that only. Go to war with no man for that of his own. No...You don't fight nobody over what is theirs. Just get yours and keep yours. And let himkeep his. If God gives it to him, that's him and God. "God, just give ME something". Now God has given me something. Let us do the best we can with what He has given to us. Take somebody's property? Take nothing!!! Just take that which God has given to you and make something out of it.

You take nothing! You go to war with no man! No! You go to war with yourself. Trying to rob people out of their own, that's wrong! The earth is too large.

"Well he's taken it from me". Well, you let him do it. I don't blame him, if you going to let me take it, well that's ok.

I say to you, my beloved brothers and sisters, Allah has Loosed us. All we have to do is go to work and try and make the best out of what He has given to us. And stop looking at other people's property...Looking for them to give you theirs. You don't take nothing. "Well, he's taken it from me and he's taken it from my brother". Well, if he's taken it from the Indian, let the Indian fight for his own. One thing I can bear witness with the white man, the Indian wasn't doing nothing with it.

And if he come here taking it away from them and built up a great country like this, I say he ought to have been here a long time before he did. Not that I said that that I hate the Indian, for their loss. No! I love the Indian. But he was not smart enough to keep his home. So he let a stranger take it. Well, we are strangers too. And we have got to have some of this earth that we can call our own. And regardless to who he is, we've got to have some of the earth. We've got to have a place to live that we can call our own. There are over 30 million of us running from one state to the other, just like wild animals. We've got to have a home.

And if the game is that take whatever you can find and make you a home, then me must get a home. Because nobody wants to give you their's. So we must find a home that we can call our own. I can't wear a crown with no country! To crown me, I've got to have some of this earth. A Man with a crown and have no country is like a ship out there at sea. It's a ship but it have no home, therefore it can't travel. We've got to have a home. If God come to bless us, He must bless us with the help of giving us some of this earth that we can call our own. If the Bible is true that the Lost was given a home. We thank Allah to bless us, and speedily bless us, with a home.

We can not, no more, go around making mock of each other. Cut it out. We are all brothers and sisters. We make mock of no one. Because, remember, that once upon a time you were mocked. And you deserved it. You didn't have nothing and you would not do nothing to get something.

So, I say, brothers and sisters, since the arrival of Allah, I do think that we should not sit still. We should arise and be like the Book says, "Arise and shine!" You are no more living in the dark. You are living in the light. So let us arise and shine forth...And go forth. Do something for self!

It's actually hurting to hear our people, and some of these leaders, over the air, begging the white man to give them something. Give you nothing! You can give yourself something, now!

...You have freedom to go for yourself. You don't need nothing else. Since you claims the earth, And he's living on it, And it belongs to you, and you are not intelligent and smart enough to dig out of your earth that which he dug out of it, right under your feet. So don't blame him for digging out that which you were not digging out. Be straight, fair and plain. Look at self before ever you start charging others, of your own faults.

I don't say this to say that the white people did not treat us as they should. No, they did not treat us as the should. And if they had treated us as they should, that would have been Freedom, Justice and Equality. And that, nature didn't put in him. He gives you what nature gives him. So now don't blame him for that which by nature you put in him. Blame yourself for putting it in him.

I want us to remember that Allah has established Himself among you and me. And give you a Flag representing your freedom. And that you are justified to be free. Now, if He has given to you a flag, and that you are justified in having that flag to lift up to the people of earth, let us show the people of earth we can do something for self. We've got the greatest flag ever been raised by any man!

We must remember that the fault is not on the slave master anymore, since he said you can go free. And we see, today, he is not hindering us. It's we hindering ourselves. Give justice to whom it's due. We glorify in making fun and charging the slavemaster with keeping us a slave. He can't hold you no slave now. You're holding yourself a slave.

I say to you, my beloved brothers and sisters, give justice to where it belongs. And don't try and rob people out of justice. If the whiteman, and he has, freed you and me to go to work for self.. and you go all around the earth. He don't object...you can go wherever you want to, then he's not to blame, today. You are the one to be blamed. This is a very sly and discreet(?) way that we have of dumping the burden on someone else. Right is right. And we are of the Nation of Righteousness. Take our place among the righteous, doing righteous.

I love you! ...And I love you to do something for self. And to stop putting your faults on the slavemaster. If you say, "well he won't let me do so and so and so." The earth is big! Go somewhere where you can do something for yourself without being hindered. Regardless to him trailing us to make it hard for us. The Indian and the buffalo trailed him, But that didn't stop him from opening up a great country that you and I are sitting here in today, glorifying our freedom. The Indian was not doing anything with the country but hunting and fishing.

What I'm trying to say to you, we can not put all the fault on the white man. No, he don't deserve us charging him with all the fault...Because you are free. And to make it clear to you, Allah came and give to you and me a flag representing Freedom, Justice and Equality.

We hoist that flag right here on his soil. He didn't say take it down. No. He did not hinder you from hoisting your own flag, right up beside his. So we must get up and do something for self. Seeing that nobody's hindering us from doing for self. We must go and do for self. And stop charging the old slave master with being our hindering cause. He's not. It's ourselves. Ourselves.

Now, Since you have known self, And now know your once slavemasters, and he's not trying to hinder you from being yourself, I say, Be Yourself!

We all love to be equal with other people who are equal. Well, then, do something to make them to accept us as their equal. We can't sit off over here on the curbstone and tell him to come sit down with us. No.

We are a lazy people...who want something for nothing. That's the way we are. We are lazy. We cannot take a country like this and build up cities from one end of it to the other, like the white man has done. "Well, we helped him." Well, that was your fault! Certainly he was going to use you, if you did not use yourself.

"He takes our woman..." you say, "...and make a dog out of her". You are not trying to make nothing out of her yourself! Take her and make them to know and see that you are intelligent enough, and love your woman enough to try and make something out of her, after she ignorantly have fallen to you, now make her to fall to you and make something out of her.

We are making an example of her. There they are!

We go back to the destroyer and ask him to restore that or fix up that which he has destroyed. He's a destroyer. Take your own and restore her back in her place. Keep her in her place. Don't let him see her running around savage at night. He didn't tell you to send your woman out there on the street. You did it, yourself. You should have kept her at home where she belongs.

And if you don't keep her in your home, naturally, she's acting like a wild beast out here, where she's subjected to anybody. Get your woman off the street, out of the public eye. And then the public will respect you. Nowhere will you go and find women with so much freedom as you find in America. They are free to ramble all night long, come home whenever they please, and you are out there looking for them. Helping them. We can not be respected with no such house. We've got to clean out our house. And make our people more self-respecting. Then others will respect them and they will respect you.

If you were up here where I am, you look very beautiful out there!

So I say to you that you cannot put on a white dress or a black dress and expect people to respect the dress.

I'm about, now, to discontinue our subject here this afternoon, but I want you to remember that if you put on a white dress, clean and spotless, and then IN that dress is unclean, you can not be respected like that.

We cannot go out and tell the public, "I'm a Muslim" unless you practice the principles of it. You have got to respect and practice the principles of Islam. I have visited the Muslim world. I have made pilgrimage to Mecca and Medina, and I have seen and I have heard. These people don't believe in foolishness. So I'm trying to clothe you, not only with the garments of salvation, but clothe you with the principles of our religion.

These men are not here to look at you just trying to be Muslim. They are here wanting to know whether or not that you are a Muslim at heart.

So my beloved brothers and sisters, I am going to discontinue this moral teachings that I have been doing here for you for the last couple of hours. And we are going home. And the Laborers will finish off that which they know that they will have to do. And I say to you, I am greatly happy!

This book (Our Saviour Has Arrived) is being given to you, this afternoon. Don't buy it. In fact, everything we have here on this desk to offer to you is free!

...And I say to you, in the Name of Allah, As-Salaam Alaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment